Blogger was created by Pyra Labs in 1999 and was acquired by Google in 2003. Ever since the acquisition, Google has been improvising and adding new features it. Blogger is changing and its changing real fast. Last year we saw lots of new features being added on to blogger like:
1. The Template Designer – This one is really really cool, and I must say that this is best got from blogger in 2010
3. Mobile Templates – This was another breakthrough, where blogger introduced a mobile version with post snippets and smaller thumbnails.
5. Auto Pagination – Many might have felt that this one is really causing a lot of trouble as they won’t really be able to control how many post would be displayed on a page. But this has really improved the page load times of most blogs.
What’s coming to Blogger?
Blogger has released a few screenshots about some of the new features that would be added to Blogger this year.
1. An improved Dashboard using GWT with a better and cleaner display.
2. Updated Post Editor
3. Some additions to the Blogger Nav Bar(Related Posts and Media)
Checkout this video released by the Blogger Team.Its really worth a watch :)
You can read more at the Official Blogger buzz Post: http://buzz.blogger.com/2011/03/whats-new-with-blogger.html