The Recent Comments Widget for Blogger displays recent blog comments on your sidebar.You can use this widget to display the recent comments of any blogger blog.You can customize the number of comments to display in the widget, whether or not to display the post name, the comment-date, and the size of the comment(in characters). This widget might encourage your readers in leaving comments on your blog :)
How to Install the Recent Comments Widget For Blogger
Before installing the Recent Comments Widget, take a look at the following Settings in the Widget Installer.
- This should be the URL of a blogger Blog. If you are installing the Widget on the same blog then you can leave this field blank . This field is useful for those who have multiple blogs..
- Number of comments – The number of comments to be displayed in the Widget
- Show comment date – If you want to show the comment date, then tick this option
- Show post title – If you want to show the title of the post on which comment has been made, then tick this option
- Summary Size : If the comment is more than this size in length, then the rest of the comment will be chopped off
Now that you are clear with the settings, click on the below button to add the Widget to your Blog.
Credits : This is a slightly modified version of the Recent comment widget by Beautiful Beta
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding this widget, feel free to comment on.